Sunday 28 August 2011

Most Romantic Notes

 What is love Those who dont like it

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility.
Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have
it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny.
And me, I call it you.

It is the things in common that make

It is the things in common
that make relationships enjoyable,
but it is the little differences
that make them interesting.

Do cute things like write I love you in

Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have
to look in a mirror to read it.

My heart to you is given Oh do give

My heart to you is given:
Oh, do give yours to me;
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.

The heart is the place where we live

The heart is the place where we live our passions.
It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient.
There is no point in trying to deceive the heart.
It depends upon our honesty for its survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment