Tuesday 2 August 2011

Love Poems, Short Love Poems

I love you

I may be innocent to know what love is, I may not show it to you but i felt that you knew. i may not love you the way it should be but im always willing to love you the way i understand it.

Cathy Munar

If Only

If only i was one of your tears, i would start in your eyes, live on your lips and die on your cheeks, and if you was one of mine, i wouldnt cry for the fear of losing you.

A. Chudinov

When I’m With You

When I’m with you,
I feel that nothing in the world can tear us apart,
I feel that when I’m with you,
you just melt my heart,
when I’m with you
I feel that I will love you forever,
when I’m with you
I will hate you never.

Michelle

Your love

A thousand miles could come between us
but I would still feel your love.
I would feel the warmth of your breath on my neck
and the safeness of your arms.
Your love would scale the highest reaches and float down from above.
The rivers would bring to me the calmness in your eyes.
The stars would shower me with the sparkle of your smile.
The rain would drench me with the tears we cried.
The wind would carry your scent back to me.
And I would always be here to give back all that I received.

Christina Marcum
love poems, short love poems, love POEM,
romance poems, romantic love poems, friendship love poems, valentine poems, classic love poems, dating, personals

No comments:

Post a Comment